It was a time where demons roamed the earth and chaos reigned. The story took place in Luoyang, the legendary capital of the times. During the night, one could find people holding on to their food with dear lives as they faced off against stray dogs, people with weapons in hand vowing to fight against Fate to their very last breath. There was bloodshed everywhere as some died meaningless deaths, while the strong tyrannized the weak and the truth was frequently hidden. Some of the citizens had completely lost their mind, while some died on their travels. Most importantly, the words of a certain youth caused much panic in the human world. It was a time of little warmth as nights in the capital were frequently accompanied by gusts of wind and rain, and it would be covered with snow during winter. Such were the days…
Without a guide, outsiders could easily find themselves lost on the complex network of winding snowy paths of Mount Mei. Otherwise, the soldiers who escaped from the city of You Prefecture wouldn't have chosen to flee through this path. However, Ye Que walked in an incredibly assured manner. He didn
Sovereign to Immortality
Heaven knows, he only wanted to spark slight scourge in the sky, who would have thought that he would destroy the entire world! Under the gazes of the masters, Yang Junshan felt extremely innocent.
Lord of all Realms
The Nie clan was notable in Black Cloud City. However, this world respected the powerful Qi warriors above all else. Almost every mortal clan offered service to them. The Nie clan was no exception.
When an era came to an end, various forces set foot in cultivation to compete for immortality. A young boy who spent most of the time sleeping got lucky in the troubled times and became an unparalleled immortal who could cover the sky with a snap of fingers. Was he going to live forever?
ChangNing's Imperial Army
In a world full of several hundreds of empires, large and small, when it came to military force on land, the Ning Empire was said to be unequalled. With strong elite troops from all four borders and depositories sweeping across the land in all directions, they were able to stick their flag in the ground, claiming any land they desired. However, inevitably, there were some people who were dissatisfied with their lack of military prowess when it came to the coastal border regions. Hence, a young man stepped forth, brandishing his weapons and led the troops to the seas. Shen Leng: If the day comes that I have to fight hard for my people, I am more than willing.
The Transcendent Immortal
Xiao Chen was once an abandoned disciple of an Immortals’ sect after being framed up by people. Thousands of years later, he was reborn, only to seek all that remained, to find his master, and to cultivate again. However, he was involved in a battle of the six realms from the Annihilation Times without knowing it. After his rebirth in the Human World, he was a loser who could not even cultivate. He was mocked and lived a miserable life. When a cultivator happened to pass by his home, he managed to fight against his fate and started his life as a cultivator. He was once banished by the gods, and his soul was sealed. Now, with an invincible Divine Soul, he stirred things up in the world, obtained the great fortune of heaven and earth, and commanded the power of life and death. He dominated the nine realms and the gods held him in awe. How powerful was his Fuxi Zither? Would he ascend to Heaven and become an Immortal? Would he find his master and solve all those mysteries? Let’s take the journey with Xiao Chen and enjoy a wonderful, dangerous adventure!
Table of Contents
- Chapter 126 The Change in the Pavilion of Wind and Thunder Chapter 125 From the Psychic Realm to the Starburst Realm Chapter 124 Bloody Curse of the Red Spider Lily
- Chapter 123 Meat Grinder Chapter 122 Everyone Has Fear Chapter 121 Will the Monster Also Admit Defeat?
- Chapter 120 The Soldier of the River Soldiers Chapter 119 Real Body, Fake Form Chapter 118 The Final Sword Which Disappeared
- Chapter 117 Duel on the Small Path in Mount Mei Chapter 116 Hunting the Spirits Chapter 115 The Dead Bodies
- Chapter 114 The Mowing Man Chapter 113 Do Us a Favor Chapter 112 Drinking Wine and Eating Meat
- Chapter 111 The Snow Stopped Chapter 110 Born in the Southland and Be the Best Chapter 109 Telling Stories to Her
- Chapter 108 Meat Eating Young Lady Chapter 107 Heartbeat Chapter 106 It Feels a Little Cold During Snowfall
- Chapter 105 Leave No Survivor Chapter 104 The Dark Valley and the Approaching Cavalry Chapter 103 Luckless Romance
- Chapter 102 Trump Card, Luo River Chapter 101 A Sheet of Paper Chapter 100 What's So Great About a Prodigy?
- Chapter 99 Are You Willing? Chapter 98 Five Elements Divination Sect Chapter 97 Fighting
- Chapter 96 Enveloped Chapter 95 Do You Believe? Chapter 94 Puzzled
- Chapter 93 The Emergence of the Relief Sculpture After Being Bathed in Blood Chapter 92 Ripples in the Vortex Chapter 91 All Living Things Are Equal
- Chapter 90 The Cyan Halo Cuts off the Music Chapter 89 The Man-eating Lake Chapter 88 An Inexplicable Sense of Security
- Chapter 87 Not Allowed to Look Up Chapter 86 Life and Death Have Always Been Predestined Chapter 85 Red Bean
- Chapter 84 That's a Lot of Nonsense from You Chapter 83 The World Is Small; Not Our First Meeting Chapter 82 More Demonic Than The Demon Race
- Chapter 81 Skewed Four in One Go like a Candied Hawthorn Stick Chapter 80 I'll Kill You If You Disobey Me Chapter 79 Single-log Bridge or the Underworld
- Chapter 78 The Rapport Between Shameless Factions Chapter 77 Born a Wolf Chapter 76 The Youngster Who Admits His Cowardice and The Girl Who's Unafraid of Dying
- Chapter 75 Consuming Meat and Expulsion Chapter 74 Cracked Ground Chapter 73 Sword Fanatic Who Eats Swords
- Chapter 72 Conquer Minds Rather Than Destroy Bodies Chapter 71 There's a Young Lady Who Came Here on a Fish Chapter 70 Overrated
- Chapter 69 Competition Over Sword Qi Chapter 68 The Depths of the Tall Mountain Chapter 67 Burning Ship
- Chapter 66 We Came from the Same Place Chapter 65 The White Dew Falls as the Wind Blows from the West Chapter 64 This Night
- Chapter 63 Strange Happenings Chapter 62 How Much Do You Know About the Past? Chapter 61 The Shuiyue Seminary and Dreaming about Buddha
- Chapter 60 Ten Lashes It Is Chapter 59 Blockade Chapter 58 A Chance for Everyone
- Chapter 57 Three Questions in the Observation of Heaven Chapter 56 Star-harvesting Chapter 55 A Glance
- Chapter 54 I Said I'd Make My Move Chapter 53 Raiding the Mountain Under the Guise of Demons Chapter 52 Seven Days
- Chapter 51 Two Blades Chapter 50 Seeing a Ghost Chapter 49 Fear Is Omnipresent
- Chapter 48 Natural Law Remains Constant; Flowers Inevitably Wilt Chapter 47 Premeditated Chapter 46 Long Lost Fury
- Chapter 45 Indulgence Chapter 44 A Single Strike Chapter 43 How Many Flowers Fell as We Dreamed
- Chapter 42 Two Paths Chapter 41 The Deep Abyss of Desire Chapter 40. The Demon's Smile
- Chapter 39 Searching Everywhere Chapter 38 Hunger Is Everywhere Chapter 37 How Many People Are at the Gates of Heaven?
- Chapter 36 The Song of Fire and Ice Chapter 35 Flurry of Saber Strokes in the Night Chapter 34 Have You Seen Someone Being Killed?
- Chapter 33 Creating a Sect Chapter 32 I Once Studied Dancing in the Prime of my Beauty Chapter 31 All Lies
- Chapter 30 Doomed Love Chapter 29 The Guide Chapter 28 Strange Signs from Heaven
- Chapter 27 The Telepathic Misty Rain Finger Chapter 26 Are You Bandits? Chapter 25 Only a Genius can be Obsessive
- Chapter 24 Treading on Wind and Weaving Through the Rain to Come Chapter 23 Hand over the Magic Treasures Chapter 22 The Youngsters on the Back of the Whale Beast
- Chapter 21 13 Swords Chapter 20 Aren't You Ashamed? Chapter 19 The Silent Arrow
- Chapter 18 Who Leaves, Who Stays Chapter 17 In a State of Disunity Chapter 16 Crisis on the Dragon Ship
- Chapter 15 Devious Iguanas Chapter 14 Monster of Luo River Chapter 13 Qi-gathering Body-tempering Pills
- Chapter 12 There's Yin-and-Yang Inside Chapter 11 Using Force to Bully Others Chapter 10 Snow-covered Wasteland
- Chapter 9 Pour Me a Drink Chapter 8 Flower-viewing Drinking Banquet Chapter 7 Painting Demon
- Chapter 6 Den of Snakes Chapter 5 The Four Young Masters of Luoyang Chapter 4 The Expert Makes His Move
- Chapter 3 Fox Demon Chapter 2 Divine Book Chapter 1 Returning to One's Ancestral Roots